If your results are normal you will get a phone call or email notification according to your preference. If your results are abnormal you will receive a phone call from the physician or Medical Assistant.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a new patient appointment?
- How can I get my temporary disability application processed?
- Do you accept OB patients transferring from another practice?
- Can I meet the Physician before I decide on prenatal Provider?
- Do you have midwives?
- How many people can I bring with me to for my ultrasounds?
- When should I schedule my initial OB Visit?
- Which Hospitals Are You Affiliated With?
- Do you perform mammograms in your office?
- Do you see patients on weekends or evenings?